Get a Fresh Start with a Bankruptcy Lawyer in Southern California
The prospect of declaring bankruptcy is a daunting one, and something you shouldn’t have to face alone. Whether you’re looking at Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, The Law Offices Of Susan J. Wolf can help you during this stressful time in your life.
We can help with a wide range of bankruptcy matters, including but not limited to the following:
- Stop Foreclosures
- Stop Garnishments
- Stop the Harassing Phone Calls From Creditors
Helping You Through This Tough Time
The Law Offices Of Susan J. Wolf knows that while every bankruptcy proceeding is unique, most people feel intimidated when filing. The paperwork involved in bankruptcy cases can be quite confusing, and, more often than not, your creditors will have teams of lawyers behind them. The Law Offices Of Susan J. Wolf’s objective is to make the bankruptcy process as simple and painless as possible by:
- Helping you understand eligibility requirements and the different types of bankruptcy
- Filing your petition with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Negotiating with your creditors at your 341 Meeting
- Arguing on your behalf in bankruptcy court, if necessary
- Helping you regain control of your finances and get a fresh start
When you’re having financial problems, time is of the utmost importance. Acting quickly and hiring an attorney when you miss credit card payments or when your business starts failing is the first step in gaining control over your finances. Contact The Law Offices Of Susan J. Wolf today to discuss your financial situation and see whether bankruptcy is right for you.